Tulip The Bunny Ouchie Cap with 2 Gel Packs
Tulip The Bunny Ouchie Cap with 2 Gel Packs
Package includes: 1 Tulip the Bunny hat and 2 reusable gel packs
Introducing Ouchie Cap—a game-changer for hassle-free healing! Say goodbye to fussy moments and hello to smiles with this must-have solution for soothing boo boos and earaches.
Ouchie Cap provides quick pain relief for bumps, bruises, earaches, headaches, and keeps kids calm and ready to be a kid again. The gel packs can be used hot or cold and fit neatly inside the cap at the precise location of the pain to provide quick and effective relief. You never again have to hold a gel pack on a child who wants to play!
Hands-Free Comfort: Ouchie Cap takes the stress out of therapy by eliminating the need to constantly hold it in place. Let your child roam carefree and active while Ouchie Cap works its magic.
Effective Relief: Engineered with front, back, and side pockets, Ouchie Cap naturally tackles fever, swelling, inflammation, and any discomfort your child may be facing.
Convenience - Long Lasting: Ready for action, our durable, reusable, non-toxic, and latex-free gel packs cater to hot, warm, or cold therapy needs.
Durable and Safe: Ouchie Cap's gel packs are not just effective but also durable, non-toxic, and latex-free. Microwave or freeze them safely for tailored temperature comfort. The cap, made from a machine-washable cotton blend, features a Velcro chin strap for a secure fit.
Multi-Purpose: Our fabric-wrapped gel packs remain flexible even when frozen, inside or outside the cap, without uncomfortable condensation. The best part? Your child will love wearing it, ouchie or not!
- For Boys & Girls AGES: 1+
- You and your child no longer need to hold hot and cold packs in place.
- Take away the sting of hot and cold packs directly on the skin and eliminate the condensation from ice packs.
- Naturally relieve pain and reduce swelling fast.
- The hot and cold packs can also be used outside of the cap. Plus your child will love to wear the cap even without an ouchie!
AND: Use the hot and cold packs OUTSIDE of the cap to effectively relieve:
Relieving your child's boo boos, earaches, fevers, and more has never been this easy or adorable!
- Convenience: You're hands free and no longer need to hold hot and cold packs in place.
- Comfort: Takes away the sting of hot and cold packs directly on the skin while also eliminating the condensation that comes from ice packs.
- Effective: Relieves pain and reduces swelling fast.
- Child Safe: The hot and cold packs are non-toxic, latex free, and even water soluble.
- Durable: The hot and cold packs are super durable and will not burst.
- Machine Washable: Just throw the cap in the washing machine and you're all set.
- Multi-Purpose: It's a cozy cap your child will love to wear even without an ouchie!
- Microwave and Freezer Safe: Use the gel packs warm or cold. We recommend about 20 minutes in the freezer, and 10 seconds in the microwave so they're just right.
- Place the hot and cold packs in the freezer for 15-20 minutes for cold therapy, or microwave for 10-20 seconds for warm therapy. (You can also place the gel packs in a bowl of hot water 80℃ / 176℉ for 3-5 min to heat.)
- Insert the hot and cold packs inside the Ouchie Cap anywhere, even over the ears, they'll stay put!
- Place the Ouchie Cap on your child's head and fasten velcro-strap so it's comfy...
- OR Use the hot and cold packs outside of the cap, anywhere it hurts, from head to toe!
Make it all better... and a smile with Ouchie Cap! :)
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
SWEET FREEBIE: We'll send you the accompanying coloring book to download and print for your little one!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the gel packs outside of the Ouchie Cap?
Definitely! The gel packs are non-toxic, latex free, and super durable, so they can be used anywhere it hurts, from head to toe! The kid-friendly gel packs are great for bumps, bruises, scrapes, sprains, and bug bites!
Does the cold / warm therapy work through the cap?
You betcha! The material is designed not only to let the cold / warm therapy get through the cap, but also to remove the sting & condensation typically associated with ice packs.
How long do the gel packs go in the freezer or microwave?
They’re ready to go after about 20 minutes in the freezer and they’re “just right” after 10 seconds in the microwave!
How long do the gel packs stay warm / cold?
The gel packs keep their temperature for about 30 minutes. Cold therapy & warm therapy work best in tandem, cold therapy first to reduce swelling & numb pain, followed by warm therapy to soothe pain & prevent bruising.
When should I use the cold packs?
Cold therapy acts as a topographical analgesic, slowing the flow of blood to the affected area and numbing the pain. Works great for bumps and bruises and headaches.
When should I use the heat packs?
Warm therapy relaxes the muscle tissue of the affected area, draws out pain, and prevents bruising. Warm therapy is the best way to naturally relieve earache pain. Also, warm therapy is intended to follow cold therapy to work in tandem on bruises, sprains, and more.
Will the Ouchie Cap fit my child?
Yep! The Ouchie Cap’s one size fits all design is made for ages 1+, toddlers, to school age children.
Is the Ouchie Cap magic?
No unicorns were harmed in the making of this wonderful product.
Have questions or comments about our products?
Please get in touch! Email us at hello[at]ouchiecap.com