Natural Earache Remedy for Toddlers & Young Kids
A natural earache remedy is the first thing health conscious parents think of when their child gets an earache or ear infection.
Ouchie Cap is a hands free & natural earache remedy and ear infection symptom reliever for your child providing soothing & fun warm therapy.
Warm therapy draws out pain and acts as a soothing agent for y our little one’s earache or ear infection.
The kid friendly heat packs stay in place, making it the perfect natural ear infection remedy as the cap keeps the warm packs right over the affected ear, where you need them.
Earaches are not contagious, so simply wash the cap after use, and you’re ready to use it for everyday bumps and bruises too.
Having a kid friendly solution for warm therapy ready to go makes all the difference. One that’s hands free, and can also be used for cold therapy too is even better!
Did You Know?
Around 50% of babies contract one or more ear infections before their 1st birthday.
75% of children will have suffered at least 1 earache by their 3rd birthday.
Every year, 25 million pediatric appointments in the United States are attributed to ear infections.
Earaches are not contagious.
Benefits of Using the Ouchie Cap’s gel packs COLD:
- Slows the flow of blood to the affected area.
- Reduces and even prevents bruising.
- Relieves pain by acting as a topographical numbing agent.
- Diminishes swelling.
Benefits of Using the Ouchie Cap’s gel packs WARM:
- Relaxes the muscles around an injury.
- Draws out and soothes pain after swelling subsides.
- Diminishes appearance of bruises
Instructions for Cold Therapy
Instructions for Warm Therapy
Bring Smiles and Comfort Where It Counts with Ouchie Cap!
- You and your child no longer need to hold hot and cold packs in place.
- Take away the sting of hot and cold packs directly on the skin and eliminate the condensation from ice packs.
- Naturally relieve pain and reduce swelling fast
- The hot and cold packs can also be used outside of the cap. Plus your child will love to wear the cap even without an ouchie!