Natural Relief for Migraines and Headaches In Children
Headaches in children are very common, more common than you would think; so are migraines. Often times, children do not know how to describe a migraine or a headache, and some times the symptoms are confused for other ailments and not treated for what they are.
Using the Ouchie Cap’s cold packs as a COLD compress provides soothing cold therapy relief to your child’s migraine or headache by acting as a numbing agent, reducing the pain.
Additionally, place the warm packs in the microwave for a WARM compress, as soothing warm therapy can relax the area of the head that’s affected and help relieve pain of a migraine or headache as well.
The kids cold packs & warm packs can be placed anywhere inside the cozy cap, and stay put, so they can be adjusted to go right where it hurts as we all know, headaches and migraines do not usually affect the entire head, rather are typically localized to certain areas.
Having a kid friendly, adorable solution for both cold therapy and warm therapy ready to go makes all the difference. One that’s hands free is even better!
Did You Know?
40% of children have had a headache by the age of 7.
About 10% of school age children suffer migraines.
Migraines have been reported in toddlers as early as 18 months old.
50% of all migraine sufferers reported their first migraine before the age of 12.
Benefits of Using the Ouchie Cap’s gel packs COLD:
- Slows the flow of blood to the affected area.
- Reduces and even prevents bruising.
- Relieves pain by acting as a topographical numbing agent.
- Diminishes swelling.
Benefits of Using the Ouchie Cap’s gel packs WARM:
- Relaxes the muscles around an injury.
- Draws out and soothes pain after swelling subsides.
- Diminishes appearance of bruises
Instructions for Cold Therapy
Instructions for Warm Therapy
Bring Smiles and Comfort Where It Counts with Ouchie Cap!
- You and your child no longer need to hold hot and cold packs in place.
- Take away the sting of hot and cold packs directly on the skin and eliminate the condensation from ice packs.
- Naturally relieve pain and reduce swelling fast
- The hot and cold packs can also be used outside of the cap. Plus your child will love to wear the cap even without an ouchie!