Natural Fever Reducer for Toddlers & Young Kids
Parents looking for a natural fever reducer, look no further. Use the Ouchie Cap’s kid friendly cold packs as a hands free COLD compress to soothe your toddler, or school age child’s fever symptoms quickly and effectively.
Also, try the Ouchie Cap’s gel packs in the microwave for 10 seconds to provide an adorable, hands free WARM compress to help with the chills related to fever symptoms.
Having a kid friendly natural fever reducer with both cold therapy and warm therapy ready to go makes all the difference. One that’s hands free is even better!
The cap hold’s the gel packs in place, right where you need them, while you’re hands free to comfort your child.
Did You Know?
20% of all child ER visits are due to fevers.
Up to 80% of the bodies heat is lost through the head.
Benefits of Using the Ouchie Cap’s gel packs COLD:
- Slows the flow of blood to the affected area.
- Reduces and even prevents bruising.
- Relieves pain by acting as a topographical numbing agent.
- Diminishes swelling.
Benefits of Using the Ouchie Cap’s gel packs WARM:
- Relaxes the muscles around an injury.
- Draws out and soothes pain after swelling subsides.
- Diminishes appearance of bruises
Instructions for Cold Therapy
Instructions for Warm Therapy
Bring Smiles and Comfort Where It Counts with Ouchie Cap!
- You and your child no longer need to hold hot and cold packs in place.
- Take away the sting of hot and cold packs directly on the skin and eliminate the condensation from ice packs.
- Naturally relieve pain and reduce swelling fast
- The hot and cold packs can also be used outside of the cap. Plus your child will love to wear the cap even without an ouchie!